Studying at Cass will prepare you for a world where business is global. The option to spend a year of your degree studying abroad will provide you with a crucial international perspective that will enhance your prospects with future employers.
Global partner universities
We have over 35 highly-ranked partner universities across the world where you can study as part of your degree. They include eight of the top 50 world ranked universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-18) including:
- University of Hong Kong
- National University of Singapore
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- University of Michigan
- University of British Columbia.
Choose your study option
There are three types of study abroad programme available:
- Replacement term abroad: (not available to Accounting & Finance or Actuarial Science students). You can apply to spend the first term of your second year from your three year degree course studying abroad in English at one of our partner institutions. During your time abroad you will cover core material, taking equivalent courses at the host institution.
- Sandwich year abroad: Between your second and third year of study, spend an additional year studying abroad. The sandwich year option extends your degree to four years and offers a great deal of flexibility. You can study abroad for the full year or combine one term of study overseas with a period of self-organised work experience for the other term. Some students even study at two different partner universities over the course of their sandwich year.
Support during your study abroad
Our dedicated Student Exchange Team is available to offer advice to students who wish to explore their study abroad options. They will also support students throughout the application process and during their study abroad year or term. To contact them, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchange Students' blog
Cass Abroad blog, written by Cass students for anyone interested in study abroad. Read the Cass Abroad blog here.