Information for applicants
After you have made your application
- As soon as we have decided to make an applicant an offer, we inform UCAS of the decision
- UCAS Track will tell applicants about the offer and if they need to meet certain conditions
- We send an email to applicants confirming the conditions of the offer
- Our Applicant pages are available to provide you with lots of information about your course and the opportunities available to you as a Cass student. We’ll be updating them regularly, so make sure you keep an eye on them.
- You can register for our Applicant Days.
Replying to your offers (choosing firm and insurance choices)
You must reply to your offers by the deadline by choosing which will be your firm and insurance choices - and which ones you will decline. You can do this via UCAS Track.
If you have any queries about your application, you should check UCAS Track. If you would still like to speak to someone, please contact the Admissions Team:
- T: +44 (0)20 7040 4040
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-sessional maths course
This maths refresher course is designed to boost the skills and confidence of students who have not previously studied maths at A Level or equivalent.