Application and funding
How to apply
First, please check that you meet the entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate course. All applications need to be submitted via UCAS. Cass Business School is part of City, University of London, so our UCAS code is C60. Our Admissions Team will receive an electronic copy of your application and will assess your academic record, personal statement and other achievements.
On average, Cass receives over 6,000 applications for approximately 850 places. All applications are reviewed very carefully to select the students most likely to do well at Cass. We do not hold interviews with candidates and make our decisions based on the information provided in your UCAS application.
Entry for September 2020
The deadline for applications by UK students is 15 January 2020. The deadline for International students is 30 June 2020. We will consider applications received after these dates if places are still available. UCAS full dates and deadlines.
Things you should know
If you are studying General Studies, Critical Thinking or a native language A-level, these subjects will not be included in any offer condition. We do not accept credit transfers into our Undergraduate degree programmes at Cass Business School.
- We do not accept credit transfers and only consider applications for first year entry
- If you wish to know the status of your application please check your UCAS Track account before contacting the Admissions team
- If you applied by the 15 January deadline you should receive a decision by 31 March at the latest. We will contact you if this is not going to be possible
- If we require any further information about your application then we will contact you by email
- If you have been asked to provide evidence of obtained qualifications as part of a conditional offer, please scan and send the certificate to email@example.com. Please include your UCAS Personal ID number and full name in your email.
Cass Business School appreciates that you may be subject to unexpected circumstances outside of your control, which can include ill health, bereavement, or adverse domestic situations. Whilst we sympathise with any applicant undergoing a difficult period, the undergraduate admissions team do not take this into account when reviewing your application or upon receipt of your examination results. In the event that you experience any mitigating circumstances, either before or during the examination period, we would advise you to submit evidence of these to the relevant examination board through your school or college.
City, University of London retains Highly Trusted Status from UKBA, enabling us to sponsor international students to study in the UK.
Each year, Cass Business School, City, University of London and generous donors create opportunities for students to fully fund or part fund their studies.