Make an application for:
Doucments required for the PhD programme application
The following items (in electronic format) are compulsory for your application:
- Research proposal and 400 word non-technical summary
- Your CV/Resume including a passport photograph
- Names and e-mails of 2 academic referees
- Your personal details, including a contact email
- Official transcripts for your Bachelor and or Masters Degree
- Official transcript of proficiency in English, if English is not your first language.
The following items should be supplied if available:
- Transcripts or provisional results of your Masters degree(s)
- Professional qualifications
- Employment history.
The following item is optional:
- Transcript of GMAT scores. (reccommended to upload)
A confirmation email will be sent to you on successful submission of your application. If you experience any problems with the online application system please contact the PhD Admissions Office on +44 (0)20 7040 8618 or email email@example.com