Why a Cass MBA
The Modular Executive MBA allows you to continue focusing on your career whilst you study part time. Our programme enables you to gain new skills and knowledge to prepare you for your next career opportunity.CV Review Contact us
Classes take place over one weekend per month (Friday-Monday) for 24 months, providing a fully flexible programme experience. With a substantial portion of the class commuting from Europe and beyond, its a chance to learn from and study with an international and diverse cohort.
- We have the latest academic knowledge combined with world class teaching to help you develop the tools and skills needed to succeed in your career.
- We have a number of funding options and scholarships available, see our funding page for more information. You can also read about our most recent scholarships options
- At Cass we pride ourselves in helping our students explore their potential through a combination of inspirational lectures and career development
- Cass is consistently highly commended by the Economist and the Financial Times. There will be plenty of on and off campus events for you to network with some of the finest business professionals
- Our Executive MBA programme can make an immediate impact on your career; the lessons learnt in the lecture theatre can be applied into your work environment from the first day.
Whatever your motivations, we would like to hear from you, contact one of our Executive MBA recruitment managers to discuss your aspirations.
Why choose Cass Business School
At Cass, we help individuals thrive in a dynamic, interconnected world. We blend cutting-edge theory and practice, inspiring our vibrant London home, while engaging our international network. Among the leading global business schools, the Cass approach is uniquely energising; personal yet global, intellectual yet practical, passionate yet disciplined. Resulting leadership enables agility, distinction and sustainability.
- Knowledge – we create knowledge that fosters impactful thought leadership
- Education – we personalise learning experiences to build skills, distinction, and agility
- Community – we excel together, helping our staff, alumni, partners and institution thrive.
Our Executive MBA is ranked 5th in the UK, and 32nd in the world moving up 8 places in the last year alone.
MBA ranked 1st in London, 2nd in Europe and 7th globally for entrepreneurship. The Financial Times 2017
Cass MBA ranked 25th in the world for finance by the Financial Times.
Cass’s triple-crown accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB puts it in the top one percent of business schools worldwide.