- A good university degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years' relevant business experience
- A minimum of five years' relevant and appropriate full-time work experience, gained after graduation
- Personal statement- please consider the following questions:
- Why do you want to undertake an MBA and why do you feel Cass is the right school for you? *(400 word limit)
- Discuss the greatest opportunities and threats for the current area of business, or area you aspire in post MBA? *(400 word limit)
- Please give an example of when you have demonstrated leadership skills/and or a significant contribution to a team. Specifically highlight what your role was in the situation. *(400 word limit)
- As further support of your application, please tell us why you want to do an MBA and why Cass is the right fit for you. (approx. 400 words)
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0 (with individual score no lower than 6.5). This may be waived if you have worked or studied in an English-speaking country for at least a year
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. They can either be from your employer and university tutor or from your current and previous employer. Although your referees will receive an electronic request, it is our experience that referees respond more quickly if the candidate sends the reference form directly to them as well.
Fast Track your application
As a potential Executive MBA candidate, you will have many demands on their time. In light of this, if you would like a review decision for the Modular Executive MBA class starting on 16 March 2018, we can fast track your application.
To complete your application for a fast track decision you will need to submit:
- A fully completed online application form with your application essays and supplementary questions
- a two-page CV preferably in this format
- one reference on our reference form
- application fee of £100
In many cases this is sufficient to make a decision for an interview or provide feedback on your candidacy. However, please note if we make you a conditional offer of a place, you will need to provide the following before we can make an unconditional offer:
- a degree certificate and transcripts from each university you have attended
- a second reference on our reference form
- if English is not your first language, proof of your English language ability (tests or evidence of working or studying in an English speaking environment)
- A fully completed online application form
- Your application essays and supplementary questions
- A two-page CV preferably in this format
- Two supporting references from suitable sources
- Application fee of £100
- Your degree certificate and transcript for each degree you have studied. Please note that if your degree transcript is not in English, we require certified translated copies of each transcript.
- If English is not your first language, proof of your English language ability (tests or evidence of working or studying in an English speaking environment)
Paying your application fee
You can pay your application fee online and we accept the following cards: Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta and Visa Electron.
You will be given a reference number upon payment; please make a note of this and enter it when prompted on the online application form. Please note that we cannot begin to process your application until we have received your application fee.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7040 0286