Please complete the following steps to formally accept your place on the Cass Modular Executive MBA:
- Pay your deposit.
- Complete our acceptance form which includes the City, University of London Terms and Conditions.
- Email a scanned passport / portrait photo to Heather Cahill, who is the MEMBA Course Officer, so we can produce your Cass ID card.
- Register an account with Harvard and complete the Mathematics for Managers online Course (Access details to be provided by the MBA Admissions Team).
- Complete your details for the MEMBA 2018 Class Profile.
- Provide feedback on our recruitment and admissions experience.
- Join the MEMBA 2018 Linkedin group (Access details to be provided by the MBA Admissions Team).
- Register as a student - details will be sent by City, University of London in February 2018.
Paying your deposit / Terms & Conditions
In order to secure your place, you need to complete the acceptance form and pay a deposit of £5,000 by the date specified in your offer letter. You can pay the deposit online by debit / credit card here. Please read through City, University of London Terms and Conditions.
If you are being fully sponsored to do the programme, please contact the MBA Admissions Team to obtain a sponsorship form.
Visa information (for students outside the EU / EEA)
As the Executive MBA is a part-time programme, you will not eligible for the standard, Tier 4 Students visa. However, you can obtain a 6 month, multiple entry Short-term Study Visa. The MBA Course Office will provide a formal letter for your visa application and further details are on the UK Government website.
Fees and funding
Full tuition fees for the March 2018 Executive Modular MBA are £47,000. Please find attached details of the fee structure for self-funding students.
Awards and Scholarships
Information about our various scholarships, awards and loan options are available on our website.
We are delighted to announce the Prodigy Finance loan programme, an innovative way of helping you finance your Executive MBA programme at Cass Business School.
Founded by three MBAs who experienced first-hand the challenge of funding their studies, Prodigy Finance provides loans for students through contributions sourced from the institution, alumni and friends of the School.
Once you have accepted your place on the Cass Executive MBA programme, you can apply directly through Prodigy's online platform. Access to funds is dependent on the level of funds available. The loan amount is capped at the cost of tuition less deposit fees and Cass scholarships. The loan can only be used for tuition fees.
Prodigy Finance Ltd
Palladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD, United Kingdom
Company Number: 5912562 / License number: 612713/1
If you pursue a postgraduate master’s course, you may be able to get a Postgraduate Loan of up to £10,000 to help with course fees and living costs.
You have to repay your Postgraduate Loan at the same time as any other student loans you have. You’ll be charged interest from the day you get the first payment.
For further information and to determine your eligibility, please visit the GOV.UK website.