The programme commences on 4 September 2017 and you can find the provisional term dates here. We will update this section as soon as any changes have been confirmed. However, it is likely that your first exams after the Christmas holiday will start in the first week of January 2018. Please note that dates are provisional and still subject to minor changes.
During the first three weeks of your MBA (4 – 22 September) we will be running an induction programme for all our new students. This will include student receptions, careers workshops, team building exercises and other classes designed to bring everyone up to speed ahead of the first block of teaching. Attendance of the induction programme is compulsory and we will update this section with timetables as soon as they have been finalised.
Please see this section of our website for further information on the structure of the programme.
We have a range of London based and international electives available during the second half of your MBA and further details are available on the website.
Students will also complete a week-long International Consultancy Trip. This year the Full-time MBA students went to Iceland to work with local companies on real-life projects. You can read about previous trips in the Cass news archives.
Cass MBA students meet Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, President of Iceland on a recent International Consultancy Trip
Class profile, current FTMBA 2016 intake
Meet the Faculty
Students at Cass have access to over 160 world-class, full-time faculty from 36 different countries. You can find out more from the Cass Experts section of our website.
Some notable faculty who teach on the Modular Executive MBA include:
- Prof Scott Moeller (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Prof Charles Baden Fuller (Strategy)
- Dr Wayne Holland (Operations Management and FTMBA Course Director)
- Prof Peter Fleming (Corporate Social Responsibility and Weekend EMBA Course Director)
- Prof Steve Thomas (Finance and Evening EMBA Course Director)
- Dr Sionade Robinson (Strategic Marketing and Associate Dean, MBA Programmes)
- Prof Gianvito Lanzolla (Strategy)
- Prof Vince Mitchell (Marketing)
- Prof Laura Empson (Professional Services)