Your MBA will be starting on Tuesday 12 September 2017 and the provisional term dates can be found here.
During the first week of your MBA (September 12 – 17) we will be running an induction programme. This will include student receptions, careers workshops, team building exercises and other classes designed to bring everyone up to speed ahead of the first block of teaching. Attendance of the induction programme is compulsory and a brief timetable can be found here. A more detailed version will be sent out in August.
During year 1 of the EMBA you will being taking twelve “Core” subjects. In Year 2 you can specialise your EMBA via your choice of elective courses and the Business Mastery Project. Please refer to the attached timetable and this section of our website for further information on the structure of the Evening Executive MBA programme.
We have a range of international electives available during the second half of the EMBA and further details are attached to your welcome email. In 2016 we are introducing a new elective to Cuba based on economic, environmental and social sustainability in area facing radical change.
Students will also complete a week-long International Consultancy Trip. This year the Evening EMBA students will be going to Chile and working with local companies on real-life projects. You can read about previous visits to Chile in the Cass news archives
Cass MBA students meet Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, President of Iceland on a recent International Consultancy Trip
Class profile, EMBA 2016 intake
Meet the Faculty
Students at Cass have access to over 160 world-class, full-time faculty from 36 different countries.
You can find out more from the Cass Experts section of our website.
Some notable faculty who teach on the Cass MBA include:
- Prof Scott Moeller (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Prof Charles Baden Fuller (Strategy)
- Prof Peter Fleming (Corporate Social Responsibility and Weekend EMBA Course Director)
- Prof Steve Thomas (Finance and Evening EMBA Course Director)
- Prof Roy Batchelor (Banking and Finance and Dubai EMBA Course Director)
- Dr Wayne Holland (Operations Research and FTMBA Course Director)
- Dr Sionade Robinson (Strategic Marketing and Associate Dean for MBA Programmes)
- Prof Gianvito Lanzolla (Strategy)
- Prof Vince Mitchell (Marketing)
- Prof Laura Empson (Professional Services)