Please complete the following steps to formally accept your place on the Cass Executive MBA:
- Pay your deposit (see below).
- Complete our acceptance form which includes the City, University of London Terms and Conditions.
- Email a scanned passport / portrait photo to the MBA Team, so we can produce your Cass ID cards.
- Email any dietary requirements to the MBA Team (as there are several catered receptions and other events as part of the MBA).
- Register as a student - details will be sent by City, University of London in June 2018.
Paying your deposit
In order to secure your place, you need to accept our offer by email and pay a non-refundable deposit of £5,000 by the date specified in your offer letter. You can pay the deposit online by debit / credit card here.
Fees and funding
Full tuition fees for the September 2018 Evening Executive MBA are £47,000. Details of the fee structure for self-funding students are here and also attached to your offer email.
Founded by three MBAs who experienced first-hand the challenge of funding their studies, Prodigy Finance provides loans for students through contributions sourced from the University, alumni and friends of the School.
Once you have accepted your place on the Cass Full-time MBA programme, you can apply directly through Prodigy's online platform. Access to funds is dependent on the level of funds available. The loan amount is capped at the cost of tuition less deposit fees and Cass scholarships. The loan can only be used for tuition.
Prodigy Finance Ltd
Palladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD, United Kingdom
Company Number: 5912562 / License number: 612713/1
If you plan to take a postgraduate master’s course from 1 August 2016, you may be able to get a Postgraduate Loan of up to £10,000 to help with course fees and living costs.
You have to repay your Postgraduate Loan at the same time as any other student loans you have. You’ll be charged interest from the day you get the first payment.
For further information and to determine your eligibility, please visit the GOV.UK website.