Why a Cass Full-time MBA
Our one-year intensive Full-time MBA course has been ranked in the Top 20 by the Financial Times, and it’s been consistently ranked in the top 3 for career progression.
- We have the latest academic knowledge combined with world class teaching to help you develop the tools and skills you need to succeed in your career
- We have a number of funding options and scholarships available
- At Cass we pride ourselves in helping our MBA students explore their potential, through a combination of inspirational lectures and career development
- Cass is consistently ranked highly by the Economist and the Financial Times. There will be plenty of on and off campus events for you to network with some of the finest business professionals
- With clear goals and motivations, our one-year Full-time MBA programme could be ‘the’ transformative experience.
Whatever your motivations, we would like to hear from you, contact one of our recruitment managers to discuss your aspirations.
Why choose Cass Business School?
The Sir John Cass Business School is a modern, forward looking institution with over 40 years at the leading edge of business education. Cass’s triple-crown accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB puts it in the top one percent of business schools worldwide.
Our MBA programme has been ranked in the Top 3 in the UK for Careers Progression by the Financial Times in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Career progression from the Cass MBA
Cass prides itself on the quality of our graduates and the MBA programme is no exception. Our graduates continually secure roles in some of the world’s top global businesses. Our alumni have successfully achieved roles in the following since completing the Cass MBA:
- Relationship Manager (Deutsche Bank)
- Senior Associate (EY)
- EMEA Marketing Operations Lead (Google)
- Senior Manager, Future Executives Programme (Lloyds Banking Group)
- Marketing (Smith & Nephew)
- Asset Management International and Investment Specialist (BNY Mellon)
- Consultant (Capco)
- Consultant (Accenture)
- Strategy and Planning (Chevron)
- Professional Services Manager (PwC)