Why a Cass EMBA
Our Executive MBA programmes offer the flexibility of part-time studying over 2 years.Request brochure Apply CV Review
You have the option of studying part- time in the evening, two nights per week, or one long weekend per month. Both routes are for a duration of 24 months.
- We have the latest academic knowledge combined with world class teaching to help you develop the tools and skills needed to succeed in your career.
- We have a number of funding options and scholarships available, see our funding page for more information. You can also read about our most recent scholarships options
- At Cass we pride ourselves in helping our students explore their potential through a combination of inspirational lectures and career development
- Cass is consistently highly commended by the Economist and the Financial Times. There will be plenty of on and off campus events for you to network with some of the finest business professionals
- Our Executive MBA programme can make an immediate impact on your career; the lessons learnt in the lecture theatre can be applied into your work environment from the first day.
Whatever your motivations, we would like to hear from you, contact one of our Executive MBA recruitment managers to discuss your aspirations.
Why choose Cass Business School
Our Executive MBA is ranked 5th in the UK, and 32nd in the world moving up 8 places in the last year alone.
Sir John Cass Business School is a modern, forward looking institution with over 40 years at the leading edge of business education.
Cass’s triple-crown accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB puts it in the top one percent of business schools worldwide.
The Research Excellence Framework 2014 rated 84% of Cass Business and Management research within the top two categories of ‘world-leading’ (4-star) or ‘internationally excellent’ (3-star). This places Cass in the top six in the UK and highlights the world-class quality of Cass research.
Career progression from the Cass EMBA
An Executive MBA can be a great way for you to continue working whilst gaining new key skills and abilities to drive your career forward. Combining academic excellence with a focus on your career helps EMBA students achieve their career aspirations.
A few of the roles our alumni have successfully achieved since completing the Cass Executive MBA include:
- Vice President – Rates Electronic Trading – Fixed Income Pricing, Nomura International plc
- Assistant Director/Senior Manager – Transaction Advisory Service, EY
- Brand Experience Executive, British Airways
- Senior Strategy Manager, Lloyds Banking Group
- Knowledge Analyst, The Boston Consulting Group
- Global Business Integration Lead, Chevron
- Vice President – Investment Management, Morgan Stanley
- Head of Account Management S.EMEA, TripAdvisor