Why a Bayes Executive MBA?
Our Executive MBA programmes offer the flexibility of part-time studying over 2 years.
Your Executive MBA is an investment of finance and time to further your career. You’ve got one opportunity to get it right.
Choose Bayes for your Executive MBA and benefit from:
- Our outstanding reputation as a top ranked global business school.
- The latest academic research and industry knowledge drawn from our renowned faculty, policy makers, entrepreneurs and business practitioners.
- The practical application’ learning approach – apply new theory to your current role immediately, and see the impact your learning can have on external business during the international consultancy trip.
- Our collaborative learning environment, with small immersive classes and a cohort drawn from a range of industries.
- Learning you can customise, with a wide range of elective concentrations available over flexible formats.
In an extraordinary place
- Our unrivalled locations – in London, close to the City’s financial core and the new tech belt centred on Silicon Roundabout.
- Access to our campus in the Dubai International Financial Centre, the leading financial hub for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
- The only global business school to have a dedicated Mergers & Acquisitions Research Centre.
Offering extraordinary opportunities
- Your chance to develop an explorer’s mind-set, ready to read and respond to rapidly changing business environments, by joining the Expeditionary Society.
- Access to the £10million Bayes Entrepreneurship Fund for high potential early stage businesses.
- Joining, and learning with, an international and diverse network of fellow executives.
- International electives in over nine locations to give a truly global perspective.
Building extraordinary foundations for your future
- Continuous support and guidance from dedicated professional staff and alumni mentors throughout your two-year journey.
- Our integrated careers service, with professional development built into the curriculum and support that continues after graduation.
- Continued learning with alumni access to one free elective each year.
- Our global alumni network of over 46,000 alumni who you can connect with throughout your career, plus links to international businesses.