Executive MBA application
We are now accepting applications for the Executive MBA programme 2018 intake.
Evening Executive MBA
- A minimum of five years' relevant and appropriate full-time work experience, gained after graduation.
- A good university degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years' relevant business experience.
- Personal statement and supporting questions. Please note we have specific questions which are available in the online application.
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0. This may be waived if you have worked or studied in an English-speaking country for at least a year.
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. They can either be from your employer, a client who knows you in a business capacity, or from your current/ previous employer. Although your referees will receive an electronic request, it is our experience that referees respond more quickly if the candidate also sends the link to the online reference form directly to them.
- A fully completed online application form
- Your application essays and supplementary questions
- A two-page CV preferably in this format
- Two supporting references from suitable sources
- Application fee of £100
- Your degree certificate and transcript for each degree you have studied. Please note that if your degree transcript is not in English, we require certified translated copies of each transcript.
- If English is not your first language, proof of your English language ability (tests or evidence of working or studying in an English speaking environment)
You can pay your application fee online and we accept the following cards: Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta and Visa Electron.
You will be given a reference number upon payment; please make a note of this and enter it when prompted on the online application form. Please note that we cannot begin to process your application until we have received your application fee.