The Cass Executive MBA programme in Dubai is a dynamic and flexible two-year part-time MBA programme. This elite, internationally-focused course will allow you to tailor your skills and learning around your job.
The Executive MBA course is broken into two halves taught over the first and second years. The modules that make up the Executive MBA cover all areas of business and management. The electives also allow you to specialise in a particular area of business ensuring you get maximum ROI for your personal career progression from the course.
- Business Methods and Principles
- Business Systems and Organisations
- Business Information Management and Finance
- Corporate Management
Continuing Professional Development Dubai
This course will provide a number of skills to help your career and professional development within your organisation.
The aims of the course are to provide some core compulsory skills and reflection as part of induction and then you will engage in further CPD courses across the programme.
- Increase self-awareness
- Identify and evaluate your interpersonal and leadership styles in more depth
- Construct arguments using an evidence-based approach
- Use the skills learnt to further your career path
- Use the skills learnt within the workplace
- Demonstrate through practise the professional skills acquired
- Reflect on and scope out your skills base and its limitations
- Show awareness of the importance for you, your colleagues and your organisation of the skills you have chosen to develop
- General Management
- Global Real Estate Markets
- Islamic Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Mainstream Finance
- Energy, Transportation & Trade
- International electives
Students may take up to six electives, of which five are credited; the wide variety of topics covered allows you to specialise in a variety of topics and tailor your executive MBA experience in London for your future career aspirations.
Dubai Executive MBA core and elective modules currently have 30 contact hours per 10 credits (i.e. 3 contact hours per credit).
Permitted by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority: The academic qualifications granted by this institution and certified by KHDA are recognised in the Emirate of Dubai by all public and private entities for all purposes.