The Cass Executive MBA programme in Dubai is a dynamic and flexible 20 month part-time MBA programme. This elite, internationally-focused course will allow you to tailor your skills and learning around your job.
About the Executive MBA in Dubai
The core modules that make up the Executive MBA cover all the key areas of business and management. The electives then allow you to specialise in a particular area of business, ensuring you get maximum return on investment from the programme for your personal career progression.
- The structure of the programme has been carefully designed to meet the needs of mature professionals in full-time employment, allowing you to balance your work, family and study commitments.
- The programme consists of:
- twelve core modules taught over the first year; the core modules are taught in intensive block format over four full days (Thursday-Sunday) once per calendar month;
- a wide choice of elective modules of which you are asked to select five, enabling you in this way to tailor the programme to suit your professional interests and ambitions; electives are offered in London, Dubai and in several other interesting and important international locations;
- the Business Mastery Project, a major piece of consultative work in which you will address a real-world challenge for a chosen business or business sector.
- The Executive MBA programme is designed to build on your current expertise and develop your knowledge and skills in other key areas. After each module, you will be able to return to your workplace and immediately start to apply what you have learned in the programme.
- As well as developing your technical knowledge and skills, the programme also incorporates personalised workshops and one-to-one support, enabling you to enhance the soft skills that are so important for successful senior leadership roles.
- After graduation, you will be entitled to take one elective free of charge every year, enabling you to update your knowledge and skills and to maintain and further develop your professional network.
Harvard Mathematics for Managers, to help prepare you for the analytical demands of the programme.
Registration and orientation
Registration and orientation activities allow you to meet fellow classmates, the faculty and the programme team
January - April
In Block 1, you will learn about organisational behaviour, marketing and the global economy. You will also begin your Continued Professional Development journey.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business in the Global Economy
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Covering the modules of block one.
May - August
In Block 2, you will gain strong financial literacy and analytical skills. You will also focus on Continued Professional Development.
- Analytics for Business
- Digital Tech & Business Innovation
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Business Strategy
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) (this is a continuation of the module in block 1)
Covering the modules of block two.
September - December
In Block 3, you will learn to manage financial markets and develop a stronger understanding of the corporate structure, from HR to operations to corporate governance
- Financial Markets & Investments
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resources Management.
Covering the four core modules of block one.
Business Academic Writing
Effective business writing is an essential skill for senior leaders. The Business Academic Writing module feeds directly into your Continued Professional Development.
February - August
(subject to demand & availability)
During this period you'll choose your elective modules from a range of international, specialist and general electives based in London and Dubai and international electives
You can use these electives to fill your knowledge gaps or focus on your chosen specialist area.
February - September
The Business Mastery Project is a detailed research study addressing a specific real-world business problem that you design, conduct and manage.
Upon successful completion of the Executive MBA in Dubai you will celebrate with your cohort at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
As a Cass alumni, you are entitled to one free elective every year. If you missed a subject or need skills in a new area, return to classroom to keep upskilling.