We believe that students benefit most by studying with colleagues from the widest possible range of experience and commercial backgrounds. We therefore welcome applications from all walks of commercial life.
To be considered for the EMBA, candidates are required to have:
- Either a good undergraduate degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or substantial and relevant work experience and/or professional qualifications as an alternative to a first degree.
- Have a minimum of four years' relevant postgraduate work experience.
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. They can either be from your employer and university tutor or from your current and previous employer.
Although your referees will receive an electronic request, it is our experience that referees respond more quickly if the candidate sends the reference form directly to them as well.
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well- balanced IELTS score of 7.0 or Cambridge English: Advanced Level C1 with a score of 67 and above. This may be waived if you have worked or studied in an English-speaking country for at least a year.
Admissions decisions are based on the academic ability of the candidate, the level of experience and commitment that he or she brings to the course, and the contribution that he or she will be able to make to the learning of others. Most applicants will not be required to take GMAT. If we need further information on your academic capacity for the programme, or your current motivation to study, we may request that you take GMAT.
When to apply
We operate a rolling admissions programme and we will continue to take applications as long as we still have places available.
Due to an exceptionally high demand for places from strong candidates on the Modular Executive MBA programme in Dubai, we strongly recommend that you contact our MBA team for a brief assessment of your skills and work experience before submitting a formal application.
Please email your short CV to email@example.com and we will provide you with feedback.
To apply for the Cass Executive MBA Dubai, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A completed application form, including personal statement (1200 words)
- A certified copy of your degree certificate, and transcripts detailing the courses studied and grades attained *
- Two references: ideally one from an academic and one from your employer who have direct knowledge of your suitability for EMBA study
- One recently taken passport size photographs
- IELTS or Cambridge English: Advanced score report if English is not your native language
- CV (resume)
- Copy of passport
- An application processing fee of £100 (please see below how to pay the fee online). This fee can be waived for City University or Cass Business School alumni.
All supporting documentation must be in English. If documents need to be translated, i.e. transcript(s) and references, please send a certified copy of the original document with a certified translation.
* A certified copy is a document that has been stamped and verified as a true copy by a legal authority (e.g. notary office). If you are having certified copies made, please ensure that you include any explanation of grades that may be printed on the reverse.
Paying your application fee
You can pay your application fee online and we accept the following cards: Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta and Visa Electron.
You will be given a reference number upon payment; please make a note of this and enter it when prompted on the online application form. Please note that we cannot begin to process your application until we have received your application fee.
Please ensure that you complete all sections of the online application form in full, as incomplete application forms cannot be considered and can reflect badly on the applicant.
We encourage you to submit a complete application which includes all items on the checklist above, as this means that your application can be processed more speedily. Please bear in mind that we are unable to consider your application until it is complete.
Please note that applications for 2018 have now closed. We will be accepting applications for the 2019 programme from October 2018. Details will be listed here very soon.
For further information, please contact Bashni Partridge.