Funding your studies
We understand that taking a master's degree is a significant investment. It is therefore important to plan how you will fund your studies.
In this section you can find information regarding course scholarships, Cass scholarships, alumni discounts and other external funding opportunities for postgraduate study at Cass.
Scholarships at Cass
We offer a number of scholarship opportunities at Cass Business School. These include Cass scholarships, course scholarships and alumni discounts. Information on these can be found on the Cass master's scholarships page.
Unless otherwise stated, applicants must have accepted their course offer and paid their deposit in order to be considered for a Cass scholarship.
Other funding opportunities for master's students
- PG Government Loan - up to £10,609 available from the Government for applicants to Postgraduate Master's degrees
- Chevening Scholarship - UK Government scholarships and fellowships that enable future leaders to study in the UK
- City, University of London Scholarship Finder - in addition to the scholarships available at Cass Business School, you can find other funding options on this City, University of London scholarships page
- The Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding - contact email@example.com to request a free copy of this book
- Mansion House Scholarship (Overseas students)
- Aga Khan Foundation
- US Federal Aid (US students)
- Unitemps is a university recruitment agency for students and graduates looking for temporary jobs
- Education UK (British Council) scholarship webpage
- FindAMasters.com Postgraduate Scholarships - masters scholarships available in all subjects for study at any EU university
- Brain Capital Master Education Fund is a tuition financing programme for German students
- LIFE Scholarship Programme – for students who are Lebanese/of Lebanese descent on finance, business and economics-related degrees
- TFG Accelerate Scholarship – scholarship opportunity for offer-holders on our Shipping, Energy and Finance-based courses
- Spotcap Fintech Fellowship - award of £8,000, designed to contribute to the costs of a fintech-related master's degree or MBA at a UK university
- Toptotal Scholarships for Women – scholarships for aspiring female leaders
- Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarship Programme – scholarship to assist with the financial costs of study, through which the acquisition and development of skills will potentially culminate in a successful enterprise.
- Future Finance - offer loans from £2,000 - £60,000 to cover both tuition / living costs.
- The Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing Scholarship and The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship