MSc Information Session
18.30, Tuesday 30th April
This evening Information Session will give you the chance to visit our Moorgate teaching facility at the crossroads of the City of London and Tech City, and also meet our lecturers and admissions team and some of our current students, to get all your questions about Cass answered.
This session will cover the following courses*:
- MSc in Banking & International Finance
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Corporate Finance
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Investment Management
- MSc in Marketing Strategy & Innovation
- MSc in Mathematical Trading & Finance
- MSc in Quantitative Finance
- MSc in Real Estate
- MSc in Real Estate Investment
- Masters in Innovation, Creativity & Leadership
*Please note the MSc in Actuarial Science and the MSc in Actuarial Management will not be covered in this session. Instead you can connect with the Course Directors, careers and admissions team from wherever you are through an Online Information Session on Wednesday 6th March. You can also arrange a face to face appointment with our admssions team at a time to suit you.
Book your place
Sorry, this form is not yet available.