Book an information session
Every year we host a number of information sessions at our facility at the crossroads of the City of London, London's financial district, and Tech City, the world's largest technology startup cluster in the world outside of the US.
18.30, Thursday 7th February
This evening information session will give you the chance to visit our Moorgate teaching facility at the crossroads of the City of London and Tech City, and also meet our lecturers and admissions team and some of our current students, to get all your questions about Cass answered.
This session will cover the following courses*:
- MSc in Banking and International Finance
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Corporate Finance
- MSc in Energy, Trade and Finance
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Investment Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing Strategy and Innovation
- MSc in Mathematical Trading and Finance
- MSc in Quantitative Finance
- MSc in Real Estate
- MSc in Real Estate Investment
- MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance
- Master's in Innovation, Creativity and Leadership
*The MSc in Global Supply Chain Management will not be represented at this session. Instead we will host an Online Information Session specifically covering this course on the afternoon of 29th January 2019.