Next intake: January 2018
The Cass MSc in Global Finance is a part-time online course that can be completed within 24 months. It offers you the academic rigour and support of a Cass masters combined with the flexibility and convenience of online study.
There are intakes each year in January, May and September. You can apply now for intakes in January 2018 and May 2018.
- Earn a Masters degree from a globally renowned business school
- Learn wherever you are in the world.
- Work whilst you learn. The MSc in Global Finance allows you the flexibility to continue with both your academic and professional career at the same time.
- Develop career-enhancing knowledge and practical skills.
- Designed by leading Cass faculty who are experts in their chosen fields.
- High levels of academic and practical support.
- Learn with other professionals from all over the globe.
- Access to the Cass careers service who will support you in the next steps of your career.
- Enjoy the same academic standards, quality and resultant credential as our campus-based courses.
- The Cass community. After graduation in London we hope you will play an active role as one of our Cass Alumni, comprised of professionals in over 160 countries around the world.
At Cass Business School we know your education is personal. That’s why we developed an online degree – to be flexible, to meet your busy schedule. Like every degree at Cass the MSc in Global Finance is developed and taught by world class academics.
Professor Marianne Lewis, Dean
Developing students’ financial expertise to the highest level, the course provides a comprehensive grasp of the principles and theories of finance and their application to real-life corporate situations, both locally and internationally. It is set in the context of the wider global economic environment and encourages students to critically analyse contemporary theories and practical case studies.