Fees and funding
- 1st year: £25,000
- 2nd year: £20,000
- 3rd year: £10,000
- 4th year: £10,000
Years 5+: £6,500 per annum
The fees outlined above apply to all Home/ EU/ International students. All students pay the tuition fee set annually by City, University of London for the duration of their course.
Included in fees:
- All tuition,supervisory support and course materials and photocopying
- Software and licenses
- Library database access
- Daily lunch during training weeks (if conducted on campus)
- Course dinners on the last day of the training weeks (if conducted on campus)
- Travel and Accommodation
Some participants may obtain sponsorship from their employer. The nature of this sponsorship differs from company to company - from full payment of tuition fees to a contribution to the overall costs.
It is important to ensure that conditions of any employer sponsorship covers the entire duration of the course, and the expectations of all involved, are clearly understood from the outset.
The RBC Royal Bank Royal Credit Line
The RBC Royal Bank Royal Credit Line is an excellent way for Canadian students to manage their cash flow and supplement the money they receive from the Canadian government through the Canada Student Loan Program.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible limits: Credit lines start at $5,000 for undergraduate students up to $150,000 for students pursuing a professional designation (based on field of study).
- Lower interest rate: Competitive interest rates based on the RBC Royal Bank prime rate (Prime Rate).
- No annual fee: There is no annual service fee or cost to set up the line of credit. Plus, there's nothing to repay if the student does not use the credit line.
- Easy to repay: As long as students are in school full-time or part-time, they only have to pay the interest owing on the credit line each month. After graduating, students have up to 12 months before they must start to repay the principal they have borrowed on a fixed re-payment schedule. During this 12-month period, students must continue to pay the interest owing on the credit line.
- Convenient and responsible use of credit: The credit line is different than other student loans. It is a revolving line of credit. This means that instead of taking all the money up-front, a student can arrange to have an amount of money available to them each year. Once a student is approved for the RBC Royal Bank Royal Credit Line, they never have to apply again. They can borrow all or any of it, at any time-and they can re-use any or all of it up to the available credit limit once they repay the portion of the principal they have borrowed as long as their account is in good standing.
For more details please visit the RBC Royal Line website.
US Federal Loans
City, University of London participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program (Direct Loans) which can provide funding to cover your tuition fees and living expenses, subject to approval by the Student Centre.
For more information about US loans please visit our Student Centre website.
Methods of payment:
Payments can be made by cheque, Visa/Mastercard or guarantee of payment from a sponsoring organisation.
Each year's fees can be paid in two (50/50) installments.
We reserve the right to amend fees without notice.