- Applicants should have a clear understanding of the basic business principles together with extensive practical experience
- Hold an excellent MBA, MSc or equivalent professional qualification
- Possess a minimum of five years managerial experience
- Applicants should preferably show evidence of having a clear advantage related to their current employment, e.g. unique data
- Applicants need to make a credible time commitment to studying throughout the programme
- Fluency in English, if English is not your first language, please see below for acceptable English language qualifications.
English language requirements
The following qualifications will normally meet the English language requirement for entry to a postgraduate degree course:
- A first degree from a UK university
- A first degree from an overseas institution recognised by City, University of London as providing adequate evidence of proficiency in the English language, e.g. institutions in Australia, Canada or the United States
- GCE O-level/GCSE English language or English literature, grade C minimum
- Cambridge ESOL CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) at grade C or above
- A minimum overall score of 7.0 and a minimum writing score of 6.5 in the English Language Testing System (IELTS) – IELTS scores are only valid if they are less than two years old on the programme start date
- Warwick English Language Test (WELT) with pass grades at BBC minimum.