Leading Digital Transformations
Digital technologies are profoundly transforming people, societies and the business landscape. This highly interactive programme provides company executives and entrepreneurs with the conceptual knowledge and practical tools required to lead, and not to suffer, on-going digital transformation.
Dates: 02-03 March 2021
Format: Virtual | 09.00 - 16.30 (GMT)
Fee: £1,295 (no VAT is charged) Includes all programme materials.
Faculty: Professor Gianvito Lanzolla
Digital technologies are profoundly transforming people, societies and the business landscape. This highly interactive programme provides company executives and entrepreneurs with the conceptual knowledge and practical tools required for the on-going digital transformation of their organisations. Learn about the business impact of digital change and formulate a digital roadmap for the future of your organisation.
Join other industry leaders to learn how digital technologies are changing the business context including:
- products, services, value chains and industry structures
- the new rules of competition and new strategic imperatives
- business models and organisation to become digital
- challenges in managing digital and legacy business models
- the transition to digital; and the role of regulation.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is designed for non-technical executives, leaders and entrepreneurs who need to better understand changes in the digital landscape, the impact on business models and the disruptions to industries.
Benefits for you
- Learn about frameworks to help you define and build successful digital business models
- Learn about mechanisms to build a ‘winner takes all’ digital strategy
- Gain in-depth knowledge on how to develop or predict the emergence of new disruptive business models
- Get direct exposure to successful cases and senior executives that have already embraced digital change
- Develop an action plan to implement digital change in your organisation.
Benefits for your organisation
- Learn about frameworks for analysing the impact of digital change on your organisation’s competitive advantage and its sustainability
- Understand the sources of competitive advantage in the digital world and the role that digital should have in your business strategy
- Learn about mechanisms to escape from the ‘stuck in the middle’ trap – i.e. when you are not the market leader and you are not a niche player
- Understand the trade-offs and pitfalls when running at the same time digital and traditional business models.
Focus and structure
The Leading Digital Transformations programme is divided into two parts. The first covers a review of the wider psychological and socio-economic implications, including the co-evolution of technology, business and society in order to develop emergent scenarios on the impact of digital transformation. The second part focuses on the business implications of digital transformation, including basic analytical tools, value chain digital transformation, digital ecologies, product service digital convergence, digital disruptions of products and services, organising for digital innovation and new business models. Through a blend of virtual teaching, interaction over a digital environment, case studies and experiential learning delivered by a leading Cass Professor in the field, you will create your own digital roadmap. Delegates will collaborate with digital tutors and share positive and negative experiences with peers to learn from a range of best practices.
"A genuinely fascinating and insightful programme delivered by inspiring lecturers. The quality, level of insight and way it was delivered was really engaging. Overall this was the best programme I have been on at Cass. Gianvito's delivery is inspiring and it brought the whole theme to life. A well-balanced, insightful programme which is hugely relevant to leaders in the current climate."
Principal – Odgers Berndtson