Undergraduate modules 2018/19
Notes for Cass students
1. These modules could either be core or elective, depending on the course you are taking - please check your student handbook or elective form for details and ensure you have the necessary pre-requisites.
2. The list of modules and their content are indicative. Elective modules can only run subject to sufficient student numbers and lecturer availability.
Notes for exchange and study abroad students
1. The right hand column indicates whether the module is open to exchange or study abroad students (subject to availability). Where a module is 'conditionally' open, please ensure you read the attachment carefully and provide evidence that you meet the requirements.
2. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) - For exchange students from EU partner universities, it is nationally accepted that 1 ECTS is equivalent to 2 UK credits. It is therefore assumed that our 15 credit modules equate to 7.5 ECTS.
3. The modules listed are for academic year 2018/19. All modules are subject to change and availability cannot be guaranteed.
Last updated 11/05/18