Undergraduate Modules 2017/18
Notes for Cass students
1. These modules could either be core or elective, depending on the degree programme you are taking - please check your student handbook or elective form for details and ensure you have the necessary pre-requisites.
2. The list of modules and their content are indicative. Elective modules can only run subject to sufficient student numbers and lecturer availability.
Notes for exchange & study abroad students
1. The right hand column indicates whether the module is open to exchange or study abroad students (subject to availability). Where a module is 'conditionally' open, please ensure you read the attachment carefully and provide evidence that you meet the requirements.
2. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) - For exchange students from EU partner universities, it is nationally accepted that 1 ECTS is equivalent to 2 UK credits. It is therefore assumed that our 15 credit modules equate to 7.5 ECTS.
3. The modules listed are for academic year 2017/18. All modules are subject to change and availability cannot be guaranteed.
Last updated 31/08/17