Please note: This information is for Specialist Masters students only. If you are studying on a different programme, please contact your course office.
You can request two types of transcripts:
- Interim transcripts when you have not been awarded your degree yet. The transcript will show all your marks to date.
- Final transcripts once the degree has been awarded.
- All requested transcripts are free.
- You can request up to 10 copies per order.
How to request transcripts
- Download the transcript form [doc] .
- Scan and email this form to email@example.com, post the form to Cass Business School, Examinations Office, 106 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8TZ, UK or fax the forms to 020 7040 8699.
- Your exams officer will contact you when the transcript is ready for collection; or post it to the address indicated on the transcript form.