Our IT Team offer a comprehensive support service for all our students.
- Report an IT incident (fault)
- Raise an IT service request
- Access an array of helpful step by step instructions and user guides by clicking on ‘Find an answer'
- View and track your open incidents and requests
Call our friendly and supportive IT Service Desk team
- Phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Call us on 0207 040 8181 or
- Extension 8181
Visit us in person at Cass Business School
Learning Resource Centre, Level 1
Cass Business School, Bunhill Row.
Monday to Friday:Learning Resource Centre 8am - 8pm
For more information on the face to face support we provide and other locations that you can visit for IT help, click here.
Visit the City website to access our wi-fi.
Audio Visual Services
City also offer short term loans of audio-visual equipment.
Email - access and set up
Find information on all of the City resources and facilities from Scanning and software to disc quotas.Download the Cass Student Quick Reference Guide (pdf) which provides useful IT information and an overview of our IT services.