Careers and Employability
Your Careers Service
Cass Careers offer you training and guidance in employability skills to support you in your job search. We have listened to the particular needs of employers and students, and have developed a programme that can be tailored to you, at every stage in your career.
We work hard to provide you the tools you need to excel, and take the time to develop relationships with companies to encourage them onto campus. It's up to you to take advantage of the wide range of workshops, networking opportunities, seminars, personal advice and online resources during your time at Cass.
Learn more about what your careers service has to offer.
Cass Careers Online
CCO is your online careers resource where you can login and manage your job search strategy. It is your first stop to:
- Book appointment for CV and cover letter advice
- Prepare for interviews with a mock interview
- Book skills workshops, seminars and company presentations
- Apply for jobs, projects and work placements
- Increase your industry knowledge by viewing the company directory
- Access CV template and guidelines, psychometric tests, assessment centre guides and careers advice videos.
Login to Cass Careers Online to access all careers services throughout your programme. If you need to reschedule an appointment, please be mindful of your fellow students and allow 24 hours notice cancellation so that others may benefit from the valuable time of the consultant or career coach.
If you have any queries about accessing the system, please email us.
Undergraduate work placements
The placement programme undertaken during your third year an increase your opportunities, you confidence, knowledge and enhance your chances of securing a job after graduation. Find our more about our undergraduate work placements.