Jeff is the Managing Director and Head of Insurance and Pension Solutions-Americas for Societe Generale. Jeff has been involved in the derivatives and securitization markets with premier investment banks and hedge funds since 1991 including:
- Leading a hedge fund strategy which received the first preliminary rating from Moodyâ€™s for a life settlements securitization
- Leading the capital markets activities for one of the largest originators of life settlements, as its President
- Heading Citigroupâ€™s Structured Insurance Products Group
- Leading the team at Goldman Sachs that created Arrow Re, their offshore reinsurance company designed to facilitate the securitization of insurance risk
- Heading Goldman Sachsâ€™ fixed income derivatives business for the insurance and reinsurance industries in North America
Prior to working on Wall Street, Jeff was an actuarial consultant for 5 years. Jeff is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries. He graduated magna cum laude from the Wharton School in 1986.