Innovation is key to companies competing in today's economic climate. Cass Innovate has been designed for individuals who wish to develop the skills to turn ideas into action. Whether you work for a big company or for yourself, whether you're an engineer, artist, IT specialist or a designer, it really doesn't matter. What matters is that you are interested in the possibilities that enabling a creative climate can create for you or your company and that you're interested in finding out more about what it means to be an entrepreneur.
At Cass Innovate, you have the chance to hear from, learn from and interact with entrepreneurs and innovators at every stage of their journeys – from fledgling start-ups to fully fledged global giants. The conference showcases the work of staff, students and alumni from the Masters in Innovation Creativity and Leadership and MSc in Entrepreneurship, as well as friends and colleagues from a broad range of innovative organisations.
Attend Cass Innovate and learn how to hone your entrepreneurial skills and creative capabilities!
Cass Innovate comprised a variety of workshops, talks and panel discussions about entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership. The day's programme included:
- Presentations from guest speakers and thought leaders
- Collaborative workshops to engage in new experiences
- Research presentations from leading academics
- Panels and showcases to explore and discuss relevant topics
- A student startup marketplace
- Opportunities to network.
- Date: 4th May 2017
- Where: Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ
Our speaker line-up included:
- Sarah Wood, OBE: Co-founder & CEO of Unruly
- David Gauntlett: Professor of Creativity and Design at University of Westminster, UK
- Gary Stewart: Director of Wayra UK and Telefonica Open Future_ (UK)
- Jeff Lynn: Co-founder & CEO of Seedrs
- Annie Krukowska: Programme Director of BBC Worldwide Labs
- Jenny Tooth: Chief Executive of UK Business Angels Association
- Neil Maiden: Professor of Digital Creativity at Cass Business School
- Andre Spicer: Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Cass Business School
- Inés Alonso: Interdisciplinary researcher
- Courtney Gallagher: Senior Experience Designer at Sapient
- Paul Barham: Co-Founder and Director of Flight Club
- Dee Murphy: Head of Employer Branding at Jobbio
- Rachel Mooney: HR Director for Group Corporate Functions and Group Shared Services at Vodafone Group