Cass has an enviable track record of building long-term partnerships with corporate supporters through the Corporate Partnership scheme. Cass Business School is located at the heart of the City of London and a partnership with Cass will give your company the opportunity to benefit from our location, our reputation and the many resources that the School has to offer. By providing access to a wide range of business services and benefits, the Cass Corporate Partnership scheme serves to enhance the business development and marketing objectives of our corporate partners.
Cass Services and Resources
By working closely with our Corporate Partners to identify their business needs, we can better understand the challenges they face. These may include; thought leadership, attracting and retaining talent, building a global network and raising brand awareness. Our goal is to build a relationship geared for lasting success.
Your recruitment process will benefit from:
- Privileged access to our significant body of talented students
- Numerous networking opportunities with an alumni community located in over 154 countries
- One stop shop for all your recruitment needs from graduate to experienced senior level
- Preferential selection of relevant skills and competencies through the Cass Careers Service
Thought Leadership and Knowledge Transfer
The Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 has rated Cass sixth in the UK for Business and Management research. According to HEFCE data, 84 per cent of Cass research submitted was classified as world-leading (4*) or internationally excellent (3*). We offer:
- In-depth consultancy sessions with leading academics to explore topics of your choice
- Access to the insight of leading business academics and their cutting-edge research
- Commissioning of white paper research to support strategic thought leadership
Retaining and Developing Talent
Cass Business School's world-class Executive Education and Management Development programmes help organisations and their employees manage change and meet their potential. Our Corporate Partners enjoy:
- Discounts on our Executive Education programmes
- Discounts on MBA and EMBA courses
- Options to attend individual modules of particular interest
Corporate Partners enjoy extensive branding and PR opportunities including:
- Acknowledgement on the Donor Board in the Cass building reception
- Acknowledgement across our various e-communications and the Cass website
- A global platform from which to brand your company as a thought leader
Networking and Events
Cass runs a host of national and international events, lectures, seminars, dinners and alumni reunions throughout each academic year. Our events draw some of the world's most important business thinkers and are a stimulating forum for making new contacts and sharing ideas. Corporate Partners enjoy:
- Exclusive invitations to the Dean’s post lecture dinners
- Invitations to the annual Rector’s Dinner at Mansion House
- Speaking opportunities at high-profile events
- Invitations to all Cass events, including the global alumni receptions
In addition, Corporate Partners can enjoy the use of the School’s state of the art facilities for corporate events, meetings and workshops, subject to availability.
What Our Corporate Partners Say:
Czarnikow Group is a specialist advisory, analysis and trading firm which operates in the sugar and ethanol markets with a head office in the City of London close to Cass Business School. The company has been involved in the sugar trade for nearly 150 years has a network of offices to service clients, which comprise sugar and ethanol producers, consumers and investors based in more than 70 countries. With this background and with the desire to be at the cutting edge of developments in International Trade Czarnikow was pleased to be able to become a corporate partner with Cass. This association gives us access to high quality graduates, specialists and alumni along with an academic input that will help us develop the business and it's people to ensure the next 150 years are as successful as the last 150 years.
Robin Cave, CEO Czarnikow Group