Cass is located in central London at the gateway to one of the world's most dynamic financial and commercial centres. Our location is a physical expression of a fundamental belief - that business is both a practical and theoretical discipline.
We are perfectly positioned to be the intellectual hub of the City of London, which means contributing to and benefiting from the intellectual life of The City. We've forged links with everyone from the financial and multinational giants, to innovative start-ups. They provide direct input into our programmes, as well as sponsoring and employing many of our students and alumni.
For Cass at Bunhill Row, the nearest underground stations are:
- Moorgate and Old Street on the Northern Line (bank branch)
- Barbican, Liverpool Street and Moorgate on the Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines
- Liverpool Street on the Central Line.
For the Undergraduate School at Northampton Square, the nearest underground stations are:
- Angel and Old Street on the Northern Line
- Barbican and Farringdon on the Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City and Circle lines.
For Cass at Aldersgate Street, the nearest underground stations are:
- Farringdon, Barbican and Moorgate on the Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines
- St Paul's on the Central Line
- Moorgate on the Northern Line (Bank branch)
All sites are between five and ten minutes walk from the nearest underground stations.
Bus routes 4, 8, 21, 25, 43, 55, 56, 76, 100, 133, 141, 153, 172, 214, 243, 271, 501 and 521
Bus routes 4, 19, 30, 38, 43, 55, 56, 73, 153, 214, 243, 341 and 505
Bus routes 4, 8, 25, 56, 100, 153 and 172
Travel by rail to any London terminus and then by underground, by bus, or on foot.
Car parking for Bunhill Row is either in the Barbican Centre's car parks or in the National Car Parks in Aldersgate Street, London Wall and Finsbury Square.
Parking in the roads surrounding City is at parking meters. The nearest National Car Park to Northampton Square is on Skinner Street, off St John Street.
The closest car park is situated next to the venue at 158 - 170 Aldersgate Street.
Parking is limited. To find parking or reserve your space please click here