News, events and research
Cass Global Women's Leadership Programme: Launching your Career - Q&A Panel
Join Cass Women’s Leadership Programme for a chance to meet our panel of a diverse group of young professionals, who are quickly establishing themselves in their career. Open to all students.
Find out what has shaped them and grab the opportunity to have your career questions answered.
Tuesday, 19 Nov 2019
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
C309, Tait Building,
City, University of London
Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
Registration: 18:15 - 18:30
Panel Discussion and Q&A: 18:30 - 19:30
BSc Accounting & Finance, Cass Business School
Global Markets Graduate Analyst, BNP Paribas
BA Social Policy, University of Kent
Business Development Manager, Herbert Smith Freehills
BSc Business Studies, Cass Business School
Indirect Tax Analyst, Deloitt
MA Big Data, King’s College London
Founder and CEO, Tify
The Call for papers is now open.
- Cass research examines board diversity on the performance of EU-listed banks
- New research from Cass Business School, the University of Warwick and the University of Wisconsin shows that women ask for wage rises just as often as men, but men are 25 per cent more likely to get a raise when they ask.
See all of the latest news about the Cass Global Women's Leadership project.
- Cass women appear at Financial Times Women at the Top 2019
- Alison Maitland appointed Chair of Cass Global Women’s Leadership programme Executive Board
- The Cass Global Women's Leadership Programme recently hosted a successful panel discussion with Priscilla Elora Sharuk and Zara Martirosyan about their entrepreneurial journey in the Middle East
- CGWLP director Dr Canan Kocabasoglu Hillmer joins Yahoo Finance Presents: It’s a Jungle Out There for their episode on Queen Bees. #CassWomen
- Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme hosts a discussion on female entrepreneurship
- Cass alumna Colettee Delaney named CEO of CIBC CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank
- Students, staff and alumni recently took part in The Impact Factor, a news and current affairs style programme.
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Lloyd’s of London, Dame Inga Beale DBE, discussed her wide-ranging career during a talk with Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer
- Scholars, alumnae and staff from the Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme attended the Financial Times Women at the Top Summit.
- Marty Wikstrom spoke at Cass in June as the keynote to this year's Global Women's Leadership Programme.
- For International Women's Day this year we held 'Respect at work: how to command it and when to demand it'.
- Cass Dean Professor Marianne Lewis appears in the Financial Times, writing about the importance of gender balance on event panels
- Watch Marianne Lewis, Dean at Cass Business School, speak about gender equality at business schools to CNBC.
- Mr Muhtar Kent meets Cass Coca-Cola Global Women’s Leadership Programme scholars
- Artis Kakonge, recipient of the prestigious Coca-Cola Women's Leadership MBA scholarship, aims to improve access to justice through Cass MBA
- Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer appointed Director of Global Women’s Leadership.