News and events
Cass Global Women's Leadership Programme presents
Female Founders Breakfast Series
Unleashing your inner money magnet including pitching masterclass
Date & Time: 20 June 2019, 8-10:10am
Venue: Cass Executive Education Facilities, 200 Aldersgate St, London EC1A 4HD
This is the third of a series of three Female Founders Breakfast Series. Female entrepreneurs are 63% less likely than men to get funding for new ventures. During this event, you will learn what is causing the gender gap and how women can stand out in male dominated investor world. You will come away with increased knowledge and skills to craft a convincing story and to persuade investors to invest in your business idea.
We are delighted to welcome following speakers at this session:
Professor Costas Andriopoulos, Professor of Management and Associate Dean for Entrepreneurship, Cass Business School
Anya Navidski, Founder & CEO, Voulez Capital
Dr Ruben van Werven, Lecturer in Entrepreneurship, Cass Business School
See all of the latest news about the Cass Global Women's Leadership project.
- Alison Maitland appointed Chair of Cass Global Women’s Leadership programme Executive Board
- The Cass Global Women's Leadership Programme recently hosted a successful panel discussion with Priscilla Elora Sharuk and Zara Martirosyan about their entrepreneurial journey in the Middle East
- CGWLP director Dr Canan Kocabasoglu Hillmer joins Yahoo Finance Presents: It’s a Jungle Out There for their episode on Queen Bees. #CassWomen
- Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme hosts a discussion on female entrepreneurship
- Cass alumna Colettee Delaney named CEO of CIBC CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank
- Students, staff and alumni recently took part in The Impact Factor, a news and current affairs style programme.
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Lloyd’s of London, Dame Inga Beale DBE, discussed her wide-ranging career during a talk with Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer
- Scholars, alumnae and staff from the Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme attended the Financial Times Women at the Top Summit.
- Marty Wikstrom spoke at Cass in June as the keynote to this year's Global Women's Leadership Programme.
- For International Women's Day this year we held 'Respect at work: how to command it and when to demand it'.
- Cass Dean Professor Marianne Lewis appears in the Financial Times, writing about the importance of gender balance on event panels
- Watch Marianne Lewis, Dean at Cass Business School, speak about gender equality at business schools to CNBC.
- Mr Muhtar Kent meets Cass Coca-Cola Global Women’s Leadership Programme scholars
- Artis Kakonge, recipient of the prestigious Coca-Cola Women's Leadership MBA scholarship, aims to improve access to justice through Cass MBA
- Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer appointed Director of Global Women’s Leadership.