News and events
Moving people: High-integrity influence techniques for professional women
Whatever our personal vision of success, we need to influence and persuade others to join us in achieving it. This is a practical workshop that helps you self-reflect and build the skills and knowledge you need to do this. Whether you are trying to inspire people around your vision of change, persuade others to take a risk, or get them to open the doors you need to succeed, this is a chance to add to your skills in doing it.
Come along to:
- Meet other women, build your network and share experiences and advice among peers
- Learn and practice 10 practical influencing techniques for important conversations
- Discover a powerful framework for influencing change at scale.
Monday, 30 Sep 2019
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Cass Business School, Aldersgate site
200, Aldersgate Street , London EC1A 4HD, Great Britain (UK)
Registration: 18:00 - 18:30
Workshop: 18:30 - 20:00
Hilary Moore, McKinsey & Company
Hilary Moore is a Client Communication Expert at McKinsey & Company. She was a scholar at Cass, where she graduated with an EMBA. She has been working in business communication and transformation for over 14 years. Hilary has lived in three different continents and worked in over twenty different countries, across five continents. In addition to her EMBA, she has an MA and PhD, CELTA, MBTI I and II and R2 Strengths-Profiler qualifications, and is a published author.
Hilary has a particular passion for empowering young women in finding their path. She is an Executive Board member of Cass’s Global Women’s Leadership programme and was a founding trustee of the charity Positive Women. Three of the books she has published are fairytales with brave, strong girl characters in them, to counteract the ‘passive princess’ stereotypes of the traditional tales, with all profits going to the Malala Fund.
In her work at McKinsey, Hilary focuses on three main areas:
- She builds clients’ capabilities by coaching, and by designing and running workshops on Leading change, Team Effectiveness, Centred Leadership, logical problem-solving, and influencing.
- She coaches CEOs and their top teams to help them align around their vision for change, and to articulate that vision effectively within the organization.
- She supports client leaders in building engagement and communication strategies for M&A and transformations.
See all of the latest news about the Cass Global Women's Leadership project.
- Alison Maitland appointed Chair of Cass Global Women’s Leadership programme Executive Board
- The Cass Global Women's Leadership Programme recently hosted a successful panel discussion with Priscilla Elora Sharuk and Zara Martirosyan about their entrepreneurial journey in the Middle East
- CGWLP director Dr Canan Kocabasoglu Hillmer joins Yahoo Finance Presents: It’s a Jungle Out There for their episode on Queen Bees. #CassWomen
- Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme hosts a discussion on female entrepreneurship
- Cass alumna Colettee Delaney named CEO of CIBC CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank
- Students, staff and alumni recently took part in The Impact Factor, a news and current affairs style programme.
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Lloyd’s of London, Dame Inga Beale DBE, discussed her wide-ranging career during a talk with Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer
- Scholars, alumnae and staff from the Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme attended the Financial Times Women at the Top Summit.
- Marty Wikstrom spoke at Cass in June as the keynote to this year's Global Women's Leadership Programme.
- For International Women's Day this year we held 'Respect at work: how to command it and when to demand it'.
- Cass Dean Professor Marianne Lewis appears in the Financial Times, writing about the importance of gender balance on event panels
- Watch Marianne Lewis, Dean at Cass Business School, speak about gender equality at business schools to CNBC.
- Mr Muhtar Kent meets Cass Coca-Cola Global Women’s Leadership Programme scholars
- Artis Kakonge, recipient of the prestigious Coca-Cola Women's Leadership MBA scholarship, aims to improve access to justice through Cass MBA
- Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer appointed Director of Global Women’s Leadership.