News and events
Progression of Female Leaders: The Power of Numbers in Closing the Gap
Monday 26th November 2018
Cass Business School, Bunhill Row
- Cass MSc Finance and Investment alum: Jane Lesslie, VP and Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Fixed Income and Currencies, Emerging Markets at RBC
- Suzanne Gaynor, VP and Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Fixed, Income and Currencies, RBC
- Dagmara Fijalkowski, Head VP and Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Fixed, Income and Currencies, RBC
- Wendy Smith, Managing Director, Head of Diversity and Inclusion Office, Scotiabank GBM
Our Coca-Cola Executive MBA scholar Kylie Poole will moderate a conversation with four senior executives with close professional ties to explore the importance of networks, the power of confidence and the power of data in making a case for women.
Cheers to us!
The Cass women in business society and the Global Women's Leadership invite you to this evening event. Join us for drinks, snacks and a Lean In circles activity to network with out industry partners and members to celebrate the end of the year!
Thursday 6th December
Cass Business School - LG milling area
Dress code: smart casual
See all of the latest news about the Cass Global Women's Leadership project.
- Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme hosts a discussion on female entrepreneurship
- Cass alumna Colettee Delaney named CEO of CIBC CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank
- Students, staff and alumni recently took part in The Impact Factor, a news and current affairs style programme.
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Lloyd’s of London, Dame Inga Beale DBE, discussed her wide-ranging career during a talk with Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer
- Scholars, alumnae and staff from the Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme attended the Financial Times Women at the Top Summit.
- Marty Wikstrom spoke at Cass in June as the keynote to this year's Global Women's Leadership Programme.
- For International Women's Day this year we held 'Respect at work: how to command it and when to demand it'.
- Cass Dean Professor Marianne Lewis appears in the Financial Times, writing about the importance of gender balance on event panels
- Watch Marianne Lewis, Dean at Cass Business School, speak about gender equality at business schools to CNBC.
- Mr Muhtar Kent meets Cass Coca-Cola Global Women’s Leadership Programme scholars
- Artis Kakonge, recipient of the prestigious Coca-Cola Women's Leadership MBA scholarship, aims to improve access to justice through Cass MBA
- Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer appointed Director of Global Women’s Leadership.