News and events
- Inga Beal, Llyod's of London's first female CEO, will be discussing her views of the male dominated insurance sector and how she leads through diversity challenges. Taking place on 24th October.
- On the 26th November CGWLP will welcome a panel from the Royal Bank of Canada. It will be hosted by Canan Kocabasoglu-Hilner, Professor Marriane Lewis, Dean and Jane Leslie, RBC Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager and specialist in emerging markets.
See all of the latest news about the Cass Gobal Women's Leadership project.
- Marty Wikstrom spoke at Cass in June as the keynote to this years Global Women's Leadership Programme.
- For International Women's day this year we held 'Respect at work: how to command it and when to demand it'.
- Cass Dean Professor Marianne Lewis appears in the Financial Times, writing about the importance of gender balance on event panels
- Watch Marianne Lewis, dean at Cass Business School, speak about gender equality at business schools to CNBC.
- Mr Muhtar Kent meets Cass Coca-Cola Global Women’s Leadership Programme Scholars
- Artis Kakonge, recipient of the prestigious Coca-Cola Women's Leadership MBA Scholarship, aims to improve access to justice through Cass MBA
- Dr Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer appointed Director of Global Women’s Leadership.