Yousaf is a PhD Fellow at City, University of London. He holds postgraduate degrees in philosophy and in management, and his research interests are aligned with types of inquiry at the intersections of contemporary critical theory, organisation studies, and political economy. Yousaf's research focus is on the role of public and state organisations in planning for alternative economies and organisations. During his time at City, he has also been a Graduate Teaching Assistant for introductory courses on Organisational Behaviour and on Critical Thinking.
Supervisors: Professor Hugh Willmott and Professor André Spicer
- MA, Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy, Kingston University, UK, Jan 2018
- BS, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, USA, Jan 2012
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), French (can read, speak and understand spoken), Spanish - Latin American (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Urdu (can speak and understand spoken).
- Critical Management Studies
- Economic History
- Industrial Relations/Labour Studies
- Organization Theory
- Public Sector Management
- Professor Hugh Willmott, Professor of Management and Organization Studies
- Professor André Spicer, Professor of Organisational Behaviour
Editorial activity (2)
- Academy of Management Conference, Reviewer, Critical Management Studies Division, Jan 2021 – present.
- Organization Studies, Ad-hoc review, Mar 2020 – present.