Yousaf is a PhD Fellow at City, University of London. He holds postgraduate degrees in philosophy and in management, and his research interests are aligned with types of inquiry at the intersections of contemporary critical theory and organisation studies. Yousaf's research focus is on the subjectivities, values and desires that animate planning discourses, and on the political economy of planning organisations and practice.
Supervisors: Professor Hugh Willmott and Professor André Spicer
- MA, Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy, Kingston University, UK, 2018
- MSc, ESADE, Ramon Llull University, Spain, 2013
- BS, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, USA, 2012
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), French (can read, speak and understand spoken), Spanish - Latin American (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Urdu (can speak and understand spoken).
- Critical Management Studies
- Economic History
- Industrial Relations/Labour Studies
- Organization Theory
- Public Sector Management
- Professor Hugh Willmott, Professor of Management and Organization Studies
- Professor André Spicer, Professor of Organisational Behaviour
- Organization Studies, Ad-hoc review, Mar 2020 – present.