Yousaf is a PhD Fellow at Cass Business School, City, University of London. He holds postgraduate degrees in philosophy and in management, and his interests centre on questions of subjectivity, culture, and politics within the field of organisation studies. These interests are broadly aligned with critical management/organisation studies, which is a type of inquiry that aims to understand the social, political, and historical conditions of contemporary organisation.
Supervisors: Professor Hugh Willmott and Professor André Spicer
- MA in Philosophy & Contemporary Critical Theory, Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy, Kingston University, UK, Sep 2018
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), French (can read, speak and understand spoken), Spanish - Latin American (can read, write, speak and understand spoken) and Urdu (can speak and understand spoken).
- Critical Management Studies
- Economic History
- Industrial Relations/Labour Studies
- Organization Theory
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Culture
- Professor Hugh Willmott, Professor of Management and Organization Studies
- Professor André Spicer, Professor of Organisational Behaviour