Xiaoke Ye is the PhD Candidate in Finance at Cass Business School. The focus of his research is empirical corporate finance, including insider trading, the informativeness of analysts' recommendation, and corporate governance.
Xiaoke Ye completed his BSc in Banking and International Finance at Cass Business School, City University London. He obtained his MSc degree in Finance at Cass Business School, City University of London and did a PG course in Economics, Wolfson College, University of Cambridge.
Before came to the UK, Xiaoke Ye had high school education in Malta.
- PhD (Candidate) Finance, Cass Business School, City University of London, United Kingdom, Oct 2018 – Oct 2022
- MSc Finance (Distinction), Cass Business School, City University of London, United Kingdom, Oct 2017 – Oct 2018
- PG Economics, University of Cambridge, Wolfson College, United Kingdom, Aug 2016 – Jul 2017
- BSc Banking and International Finance (1st Class), Cass Business School, City University, London, United Kingdom, Sep 2013 – Jun 2016
Chinese (Mandarin) (can read, write, speak and understand spoken) and English (can read, write, speak and understand spoken).
- Professor Meziane Lasfer, Professor of Finance
- Dr Giacinta Cestone, Reader In Finance