Varala Maraj is a PhD Student working within the domain of Consumer Culture Theory within the Marketing faculty. Her research focuses on examining the value of materiality in the digital era. Her interests lie in exploring how digital natives consume analog technology products and how digitalization affects consumption and the broader socio-cultural context.
- MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation, Cass Business School, United Kingdom, Jan 2014 – Jan 2015
- BA (Hons) Journalism, University of Westminster, United Kingdom, Jan 2011 – Jan 2014
- Association for Consumer Research Doctoral Symposium, ACR 2018, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A., Oct 2018
- Consumer Culture Theory Canon of Classics, City, University of London, London, United Kingdom, Aug 2016
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment Certificate, City University of London, London, United Kingdom, Jan 2016 – Jan 2017
- Problem Based Learning Tutor - Critical Thinking (BSc. Level), Cass Business School, Sep 2018 – Jan 2019
- Teaching Assistant - Fundamentals of Marketing (BSc. Level), Cass Business School, Sep 2018 – Jan 2019