Sukrit Vinayavekhin, MPhil (University of Cambridge), BEng (University of Tokyo), is currently a PhD Fellow in Management at Cass Business School, University of London, UK. He has been an Instructor for BM1102 Critical Analysis for Businesss module, and a Teaching Assistant for MBM407 Analytics for Business module.
Before joing Cass, he was a Faculty Lecturer of Operations and Innovation Management at Thammasat Business School, an Adjunct Lecturer at Chitralada Technology Institute, and a Guest Lecturer at several universities in Thailand. He enjoys teaching topics in Technology and Innovation Management, Design Thinking, Business Consulting, and Operations Management. His research focuses on digital transformation, business model innovation, and innovation management.
Sukrit has been in close contact with the industry as a project advisor (strategy consultant) at Hakuhodo Consulting Asia Pacific, an academic adviser, and an industrial consultant. He has utilised secondary research, design thinking, expert interview, and future foresight techniques to deliver consulting projects to leading companies across industries such as Airbus Group Innovations UK, Siemens Healthineers UK, Ananda Development TH, and Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand.
Outside his academic interests, he has been obsessed with human-centred innovation design, as an alumnus of i.school the University of Tokyo. Having participated in many workshops with students at Standford University, MIT, Pratt Institute in USA, École Polytechnique in France, NCKU in Taiwan, and IIT Hyderabad in India, and also attended a summer school at SOAS University of London in UK, and Nanjing University in China, has developed his creativity, collaborative, cross-culture communication, and problem-solving skills. As a result, he managed to get a first-runner up prize from Startup Thailand Hackathon 2018, become a top-five team among 518 teams from 104 countries in AIRBUS Fly Your Ideas, and win the first prize from CoFesta Ambassador Presentations by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in Japan.
- Master of Philosophy in Industrial Systems, Manufacture, and Management, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Engineering in Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan
English, Japanese and Thai.
- Business Models
- Digital Economy
- Innovation & Creativity
- Operations Management
- Technology Management
- Asia - East
- Asia - Southeast
- Chinotaikul, P. and Vinayavekhin, S. (2020). Digital Transformation in Business and Management Research: Bibliometric and Co-word Network Analysis.
Journal articles (2)
- Vinayavekhin, S. and Phaal, R. (2020). Improving Synergy in Strategic Planning: Enablers and Synchronization Assessment Framework (SAF). International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, 17(2). doi:10.1142/S0219877020500091.
- Vinayavekhin, S. and Phaal, R. (2019). Synchronization in Strategic Planning: A Roadmapping Framework. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, 16(6). doi:10.1142/S0219877019500445.