Saeid is interested in business and society interaction, particularly private politicizing in the sustainable development context. In his PhD thesis, he explores how large corporations correspond with the state to shape the policy framework for sustainable development. He conducts qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) and quantitative (Dynamic models) analyses to examine such an association.
- MRes-business and finance, Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain, Sep 2017 – Sep 2019
- Master of business-international business, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, Sep 2009 – Feb 2012
- BSc-Architectural Engineering, Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University, Iran, Sep 2004 – Sep 2009
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), Persian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Spanish; Castilian (can read, speak and understand spoken).
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Business
- Organization Theory
- Government Policy & Regulation
- Multivariate statistics
- oil & gas
- Americas - North