Saeid is interested in business and society interaction in specific at the politicizing and policy development context. His PhD thesis is about the association between the governance quality of local government and the private business sector contribution in the sustainable reporting and policy development promoting stakeholder engagement. He conducts qualitative (QCA) and quantitative (Dynamic models) analyses to examine such an association. He is also interested in ethnography research.
- MRes-business and finance, Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain, Sep 2017 – Sep 2019
- Master of business-international business, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, Sep 2009 – Feb 2012
- BSc-Architectural Engineering, Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University, Iran, Sep 2004 – Sep 2009
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), Persian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Spanish; Castilian (can read, speak and understand spoken).
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Business
- Organization Theory
- Government Policy & Regulation
- Multivariate statistics
- Qualitative Research Methods
- oil & gas
- Americas - North