Raffaele is a PhD Candidate in Finance at Cass Business School. His research projects cover different areas of finance, such as Credit Risk, Asset Pricing, Corporate Finance, and Household Finance, with a particular focus on structural methodologies of estimation. He has visited the University of Torino as postgraduate researcher, and has worked at the Risk Management Institute of the National University of Singapore. He has presented his papers at the annual meeting of the European Finance Association, and of the Midwest Finance Association. One of his papers has been awarded as best presentation at the Research Day of Cass Business School. Raffaele has taught Asset pricing at the Master in Finance of Collegio Carlo Alberto in Torino, and Portfolio Theory at the Undergraduate programme of Cass Business School, where he also served as teaching assistant in different subjects, such as Financial Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematical Finance, and Investment Markets.
- M.Sc. in Finance, Collegio Carlo Alberto - University of Torino, Italy, Oct 2011 – Jun 2018
- M.Sc. in Economics, University of Tor Vergata, Italy, Oct 2008 – Apr 2011
- B.A. in Economics, University of Tor Vergata, Italy, Oct 2005 – Nov 2008
- Visiting Lecturer, City University London, Jan – Jun 2018
- Teaching Assistant, City University London, Oct – Dec 2017
- Post-Doc Researcher, University of Torino, Oct 2016 – Jul 2017
- Visiting Ph.D Scholar, National University of Singapore, Jan – Jun 2016
- Visiting Lecturer, University of Torino, Nov 2014 – Jan 2017
- Teaching Assistant, City, University London, Apr 2014 – Dec 2015
- Visiting Lecturer, Vives University, Apr 2014 – present
- Research Assistant, University of Torino, Apr – Jul 2012
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Italian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
Working papers (3)
- Corvino, R. and Gianluca, F. Default risk premium in credit and equity markets.
- Corvino, R. and Francesco, R. The Relative Pricing of Sovereign Credit Risk After the Eurozone Crisis.
- Corvino, R. Dynamic Ownership, Private Benefits, and Stock Prices (JOB MARKET PAPER).