Petros Katsoulis is a PhD Candidate in Finance at Cass Business School, London. He holds an MSc in Mathematical Trading and Finance with Distinction from Cass Business School and a BSc in Financial and Management Engineering from the University of the Aegean. He worked as a risk analyst at ICE Clear Europe before starting his doctoral studies and his current research interests lie in macroprudential regulation and financial stability.
- MSc, City, University London, United Kingdom, Sep 2013 – Sep 2014
- BSc, University of the Aegean, Greece, Sep 2007 – Sep 2012
- PhD Candidate in Finance, City, University London, Sep 2015 – Sep 2019
- Junior Risk Analyst, ICE Clear Europe, Aug 2014 – Jul 2015
English, Finnish, French and Greek, Modern (1453-).
- Katsoulis, P., Thomaidis, N.S. and Jantzen, J. (2015). Risk evaluation of wind turbine investments. The Journal of Energy Markets, 8(3), pp. 69–94. doi:10.21314/JEM.2015.123.
- Katsoulis, P. Systemic Stress Testing under Central and Non-Central Clearing.