After working succesfully in industry for 3 years I decided to return to academia and engage in research. I am currently looking at gamification, focusing on the B2B sales environemnt.
My interests are in strategic marketing and consumer behaviour and my ressearch focuses on a quantitative approach.
- Master of Science (Distinction), Maastricht University, Maastricht, Netherlands, Sep 2012 – Jul 2013
- Account Manager, Cisco Systems, Aug 2013 – Jul 2016
English (can peer review) and German (can peer review).
Title of thesis: Gamification
Sep 2017 – Sep 2020
Summary of research
My research focuses on the B2B gamification environment. My first paper uses moral disengagement as a lens to better understand cheating behaviour in B2B gamification settings.
- Professor Ko De Ruyter, Professor of Marketing
- Dr Tom van Laer, Reader of Marketing
- De Jong, A. Aston University, Birmingham.