Matilde is a Ph.D. student in Marketing at Cass Business School. Her research interests are in the domains of consumer behavior, consumer psychology and judgment and decision-making. Currently, she is exploring the relations between moral judgments and moral infractions.
Topics of interest: prosocial behavior, antisocial behavior, sustainability, green and ethical consumption, animal welfare.
- MSc, Bocconi University, Italy, Apr 2014
- B.Sc, Bocconi University, Italy, Oct 2011
- (107/120), TOEFL
- DAPLE, Centro de Avaliação e Certificação de Português Língua Estrangeira
- Class Teacher (Summer School), London School of Economics and Political Science, London, Jul 2017
- Teaching Assistant, Cass Business School, Sep 2016 – present
- Teaching Assistant, Bocconi University, Sep 2014 – Sep 2016
- Market Analyst (full-time intership), Ortus (di nostra Fiamma) s.r.l., Sep 2012 – Jan 2013
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), Italian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Portuguese (can read, speak and understand spoken).
Title of thesis: Prosocial and Antisocial Behavior
Summary of research