Matilde is a Ph.D. student in Marketing at Cass Business School. Her research interests are in the domains of consumer behavior, consumer psychology and judgment and decision-making. Currently, she is exploring the relations between moral judgments and moral infractions.
Topics of interest: prosocial behavior, antisocial behavior, sustainability, green and ethical consumption, animal welfare.
- MSc, Bocconi University, Italy, Apr 2014
- B.Sc, Bocconi University, Italy, Oct 2011
- (107/120), TOEFL
- DAPLE, Centro de Avaliação e Certificação de Português Língua Estrangeira
- Class Teacher (Summer School), London School of Economics and Political Science, London, Jul 2017
- Teaching Assistant, Cass Business School, Sep 2016 – present
- Teaching Assistant, Bocconi University, Sep 2014 – Sep 2016
- Market Analyst (full-time intership), Ortus (di nostra Fiamma) s.r.l., Sep 2012 – Jan 2013
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), Italian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Portuguese (can read, speak and understand spoken).
Title of thesis: Prosocial behavior in its different forms
Sep 2017 – Sep 2020
Summary of research
The overall focus of my research is prosocial behavior.
The on-going works aim at investigating the psychological drivers of different forms of prosocial that include charity donations, moral thinking, and sustainable consumption.
The implications of the research are relevant for consumers, companies, NGOs, and society as a whole.
- Dr Oguz A. Acar, Senior Lecturer in Marketing