Mariam is a researcher and practitioner in the field of Organisational Behaviour and Change.
After completing her Undergraduate Degree, she was selected for a Graduate General Management training scheme gaining experience within key business functions (e.g. Operations, HR, Finance, Strategy, Legal & Corporate Affairs, Comms & Marketing, Procurement, IT, Major Projects).
In her first appointment, Mariam helped to gain approvals for the 'Shard of Glass' - designed by the Italian Architect Renzo Piano - as a member of the infrastructure programme team. This provided the opportunity to work with a broad range of stakeholders e.g. the Programme Board, Senior Management, Architects, Engineers, Local MPs, Unions, Market Traders.
Soon after this, Mariam completed an MBA and kick-started her consultancy practice working with a diverse range of clients such as Springer Nature - Macmillan Education, Pearson Education, John Lewis & Partners, Vodafone.
Research Interests: Organisational Change, Organisational Development, Dialogic Change, Change Communication, Behavioural Change, Collaboration, New Ways of Working
- PhD, CASS Business School, United Kingdom
- MBA, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- BA (Hons), University of Westminster, United Kingdom
- Prince 2 Advanced Practitioner - Project Management, Association of Project Management
- Senior Leaders Programme, Roffey Park Institute
- Executive Coaching, Institute of Directors (IoD)