Mariam researches, writes and teaches about organisational behaviour and change.
After completing her undergraduate degree, she was selected for a General Management training scheme gaining experience within key business functions (e.g. Operations, HR, Finance, Strategy, Legal & Corporate Affairs, Comms & Marketing, Procurement, IT, Major Projects) in a high-profile organisation.
She completed her MBA and kick-started her own management consultancy practice working with a diverse range of clients such as Springer Nature - Macmillan Education, Pearson Education, John Lewis & Partners, Vodafone, British American Tobacco, Met Police, Network Rail, PRS for Music.
Research Interests: Organisational Change, Organisational Development, Dialogic Change, Change Communication, Behavioural Change, Collaboration, New Ways of Working, Innovation, Transformation Programmes
- Prince 2 Advanced Practitioner - Project Management, Association of Project Management
- Senior Leaders Programme, Roffey Park Institute
- Dialogic Organisation Development, Roffey Park Institute
- Executive Coaching, Institute of Directors (IoD)
- MBA, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- BA (Hons), University of Westminster, United Kingdom