Marcello Forcellini is attending an executive PhD in Finance at Cass Business School.
His research focuses on regulatory and supervisory regimes in the banking industry.
He holds a Master of Business Administration with distinction from Cass Business School, a Master of Science in Economics magna cum laude from Università della Svizzera Italiana and a Bachelor Degree in Economics and Finance from Bocconi University.
He works for the San Marino Social Security Institute as a CFO.
- MBA, Cass Business School, United Kingdom, Sep 2018 – Nov 2019
- MSc in Economics, Università della Svizzera Italiana, Switzerland, Sep 2010 – Sep 2012
- BSc in Economics and Finance, Bocconi University, Italy, Sep 2007 – Sep 2010
- Executive Diploma in Internationalization Processes, Università di San Marino, San Marino, Sep 2015 – Sep 2016
- Mastering Negotiation, Harvard University, United States, Jul 2015
- Mastering Trade Policy, Harvard University, United States, Jul 2014
- United Nations Graduate Study Programme (GSP), United Nations Office, Switzerland, Jul 2014
- CFO, Social Security Institute, Jun 2020 – present
- Vice-President, Banca di San Marino Spa, Jun 2019 – Jun 2020
- Contract Professor, Università degli Studi della Repubblica di San Marino, Jan 2018 – present
- Board Director, Bank Cassa di Risparmio di San Marino, Jul 2017 – Jun 2019
- Technical Committee Member, Università di San Marino, Feb 2015 – present
- Director of the International Projects Department, Asset Banca Spa, Jan 2015 – Apr 2017
- Financial Expert, Ministry of Finance, Jan 2014 – Jan 2015
- Junior Analyst, Council of Europe Development Bank, Aug 2013 – Jan 2014
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), French (can read, write, speak and understand spoken) and Italian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Risk Management