Lars is a PhD candidate in Finance at Cass Business School. His research focuses on financial and time series econometrics. He has also worked in the area of development economics on projects investigating the effects of aid and oil price shocks using SVAR and DSGE models.
- MSc Economics, University of Tübingen, Germany, Oct 2018 – Sep 2019
- MSc Economics, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, Sep 2017 – Sep 2019
- Fellowship, German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Studienstiftung), Germany, Oct 2016 – Sep 2019
- BSc, TH Lübeck, Germany, Sep 2014 – Aug 2017
- Best Student MSc Economics Stream 2018/19, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Research Assistant, University of Nottingham, Jun – Sep 2019
- Research Associate, University of Nottingham, Apr – Jul 2019
- Research Assistant, University of Nottingham, Jun – Aug 2018
- Intern, MLP Financial Services, Feb 2017 – May 2019
English, French and German.
Working papers (2)
- Spreng, L. and Morrissey, O. (2020). Macroeconomic management on becoming an African oil exporter. CREDIT Working Paper.
- Spreng, L., Morrissey, O. and Roger, L. (2019). Aid and exchange rates in sub-Saharan Africa: No more Dutch Disease? CREDIT Working Paper.