Khamael Al Safi is a PhD student at Cass Business School. She is studying the role played by emotional states and affect in the development and evolution of ideas. Khamael completed her MSc in Organisations and Governance at the London School of Economics and her undergraduate studies in Human Resources and Psychology at Middlesex University Dubai. Before completing her MSc, Khamael worked in developing training programs for directors at McKinsey and Company. Prior to joining Cass, she taught Organisational Sociology to undergraduate students at the Middlesex University Dubai and the University of Sharjah. From 2013 to 2018, Khamael also worked in government program advisory at Open Data Institute (Dubai node).
- MSc, London School of Economics, United Kingdom, Sep 2011 – Sep 2012
- BA (Hons), Middlesex University Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Sep 2007 – Jul 2010
- Lecturer, Middlesex University Dubai, Sep 2015 – Jun 2017
- Instructor, University of Sharjah, Sep 2013 – Aug 2015
- Research Analyst, Open Data Institute (ODI) Dubai, Jul 2013 – Jul 2018
- Research Coordinator, McKinsey and Company, Oct 2010 – Jul 2011
Arabic and English.