My research interests lie in the asset pricing implications of corporate policies. My work is both theoretical and empirical.
- MSc Finance, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, 2011 – 2012
- BSc Banking and International Finance, Cass Business School, United Kingdom, 2008 – 2011
- CFA, CFA Institute
- Debt Sustainability Analysis Certificate, International Monetary Fund
- Research Assistant, Cass Business School, Jan 2017 – present
- Teaching Assistant, Cass Business School, Jan 2016 – present
- Fixed Income Analyst, Central Bank of Albania, 2012 – 2015
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), German (can read and write) and Italian (can read, write, understand spoken and peer review).
- Pazaj, E. Time-varying exposure to short-term risk and stock price momentum.
Working papers (2)
- Pazaj, E., Schroth, E. and Medhat, M. Market implied equity issuance costs.
- Pazaj, E. The Value-Momentum Correlation: An Investment Explanation.