Aysel is an Executive PhD in Finance student at Cass Business School. She holds MSc in Finance and Business Economics from Manchester Business School and Master’s degree in Economics from Baku State University. She is a full-time Lecturer in Economics at ADA University in Baku, Azerbaijan. Prior to beginning her academic career, Aysel held the position of Leading Economist at the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Her research aims to investigate macroeconomic effects of external shocks and their transmission mechanisms in resource-rich developing countries based on the case of Azerbaijan.
- International Certified Microfinance Expert, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Mar – Aug 2013
- MSc Finance and Business Economics, University of Manchester, Manchester Business School, United Kingdom, Sep 2008 – Sep 2009
- Master's Degree in Economics, Baku State University, Azerbaijan, Sep 2003 – Sep 2005
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Baku State University, Azerbaijan, Sep 1999 – Sep 2003
- Instructor of Economics, ADA University, Jan 2016 – present
- Head of Business Studies Department, Baku-Oxford School, Jan 2012 – Sep 2015
- Business Studies and Economics Instructor, Baku-Oxford School, Jan 2012 – Sep 2015
- Leading Economist, Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Feb 2005 – Sep 2007
Azerbaijani, English and Russian.