Ana Dahik is a PhD student in Management at Cass Business School. Ana is currently working at IPADE Business School in Mexico, a leading school in Latin America at the Social and Political Environment Department. Her research topics focus on cross-sector partnerships, corporate social responsibility and sustainable development.
- Master in Public Policy and Public Administration, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Mexico
- BA in Journalism, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Mexico
- Board Member, ISTMO Magazine, Jan 2018 – present
- Executive PhD Student, Cass Business School, Sep 2017 – present
- Board Member, Colegio Montefalco Colegio El Peñon, Jan 2017 – present
- Assistant Professor, IPADE Business School, Jun 2015 – present
- Head of Research and Development, Instituto Mexicano de Prevención Integral (IMEPI, A.C.), Feb 2014 – Oct 2015
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Tetra Tech- USAID, Feb 2013 – May 2014
- Guest Lecturer, Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Mayores de Monterrey (ITESM), Jan – Dec 2013
- Research Analyst, Via Educación AC, Jan 2012 – Nov 2013
- Guest Lecturer, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, Jan – Dec 2012
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Spanish - Latin American (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Americas - Latin
Title of thesis: Exploring the role of local setting dimensions in cross-sector collaborations for sustainable development
Summary of research
New questions are emerging in the management literature regarding the role of local settings and communities and how these can benefit from new organizational interventions and models that aim to address grand challenges such as lack of education, health issues, poverty, energy alternatives, achieving sustainable development, among other. Moreover, there are still variations in the literature in terms of what is considered successful engagement or outcome.
The goal of this research proposal is to contribute to understanding how cross-sector collaborations aimed to achieve sustainable development are embedding the dimensions of their local settings in the formation, implementation and outcomes of their initiatives
- Professor Bobby Banerjee, Professor of Management
- Dr Sébastien Mena, Senior Lecturer in Management