Dr Sionade Robinson formally re-joined the Faculty of Management at Cass in 2010 to take on the role of FTMBA Course Director. She has worked with Cass for several years as a Senior Visiting Fellow, writing case studies and designing and delivering programmes in account management, leading and creating organisational cultures that support service excellence for Cass Executive Education programmes. She is a specialist in customer experience management and now also teaches a highly rated Relationship Marketing and Management elective across all MBA programmes and a Customer Service and Relationship Marketing elective for the specialist Masters programmes.
Prior to re-starting her academic career, Sionade had worked for many years as a management consultant leading clients to improved client and customer relationships and financial performance through understanding what clients value, how to demonstrate value through key behaviours and how to effectively measure progress and impact. Sionade began her career with Boston based The Forum Corporation and was also employed by operational improvement consultancy Celerant. Latterly she founded her own firm, Cape Consulting Ltd which advised blue chip companies on implementing strategies of service excellence, loyalty and CRM. Clients of Cape Consulting included Barclays, BBC, Citroen, HP, Virgin Atlantic, Aviva, SAGA, the RAC and from the legal sector Allen and Overy, CMS and Shoosmiths. Sionade published her book Customer Loyalty: A Guide for Time Travellers in 2005.
BSc Hons (Systems and Management Science) and PhD.
- Robinson, S. and Etherington, L. (2005). Customer Loyalty A Guide for Time Travellers. Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 978-1-4039-9763-0.
Media appearances (23)
- Business Schools Seek To Ramp-Up Relations With Businesses. (2014) Business Because.
- Can MBAs Still Strike Gold In The Employment Mine? (2014) Business Because.
- 5 reasons you should do an Executive MBA in 2014. (2014) londonlovesbusiness.com (website).
- A mark of distinction in an increasingly competitive world. (2014) The Independent on Sunday (newspaper).
- Why MBA Entrepreneurs See London As Europe's Answer To Silicon Valley. (2014) Business Because.
- Why There Should Be Closer Ties Between Business And Business Schools. (2014) Business Because.
- Cass Business School Holds First Ever Consultancy Trip To Iceland. (2014) Business Because.
- Cass Business School und Prince's Trust vergeben MBA-Stipendium. (2013) ftt-online.net (website).
- Cass Business School alumna wins at the Women of the Future Awards. (2013) Women of the future awards.
- LÕorganizzazione caritativa del Principe Carlo dÕInghilterra offre un Executive MBA della Cass Business School a una giovane imprenditrice. (2013) informazione.it/ (website).
- More women MBAs sought as boardroom gender gap persists. (2013) The Independant (newspaper).
- It's just for geniuses...and six other myths about MBA's. (2013) People Management (magazine).
- Broadening of Perspective. (2012) Sunday Telegraph (newspaper).
- Just a flavour of things to come. (2012) The Independent (newspaper).
- 45% der Cass Vollzeit- mba - Studenten sind heute weiblich. (2012) www.mba24.com (website).
- Women in business. (2012) www.mymarketing.net (website).
- Dire Donna. (2012) www.diredonna.it (website).
- Borse di studio per le donne. (2012) www.affaritaliani.com (website).
- Cass Business School aumenta borse di studio esclusivamente per donne. (2012) www.milanofinanza.it (website).
- How to add extra with an MBA. (2012) i (The Independent) (newspaper).
- How to add extra spice with an MBA. (2012) The Independant (newspaper).
- classmates leave nothing to chance on Las Vegas venture. (2012) The Times (newspaper).
- It isn't just for men in suits in the City. (2011) The Independent (newspaper).
- External Examiner, University of Exeter (2018 – present).